OPPORTUNITIES FOR SPONSORSHIP
Faith in Families’ Changing Tomorrow Today™ in-itiative aims to encourage socially-oriented organ-isations and corporate entities to come together with us and actively participate in our family and community-oriented programmes, projects and act-ivities. This initiative seeks to promote a better un-derstanding of roles and the contributions that families and communities can provide as a whole for better outcomes in New Zealand.
THE NEXT BIG TOPIC IN SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY PROGRAMMES
The present system of helping families and their communities in New Zealand is still widely fragmented. At risk families currently receive government assistance in cash and kind from a number of different government agencies and depart-ments. Spending is uncoordinated, impersonal, delivered by non-practition-er bureaucrats, and services are often duplicated. No single person or agency is accountable for total spend or for the outcomes achieved for families in their communities. Therefore most families at risk, stay “at risk” despite large sums of government assistance and subsidies.
An initiative like Changing Tomorrow Today™ seeks to empower people and members of their families to take personal responsibility for their lives. That is the only way that welfare can achieve its desired ends in this day and age.
The welfare experiment in New Zealand has proved to be ineffective and con-sequently, damaging for a generation of low-income families and disadvan-taged individuals. It has managed to trap them into government-created po-verty. It has robbed them of their dignity, incentive and the ability to look after themselves and their families.
When we use our head as well as our heart, we can promote and encourage self-reliance, dignity and independence from the state and its bureaucracy. We can work together to break the cycle of dependence. All New Zealanders will gain, both socially and financially.
WHAT Changing Tomorrow Today™ ALLOWS YOU TO DO
- Work with us and participate in an alliance that makes sense to your employees, targeted demographics and company stakeholders.
- Become a part of Faith in Families’ growing affiliate network online and on the ground.
- Tap into the credible information base that Faith in Families is building up.
- Communicate through Faith in Families’ network of community leaders, service providers, practitioners and other local and national authorities.
- Gain visibility through public relations and other programme activities.
- Customise your social responsibility programme according to your needs and strategic goals.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO ACHIEVE
A sponsor of Faith in Families can expect to achieve:
Benefits and Outcomes: The philosophy that drives Faith in Families’ sponsor-ship programme is its proactive approach when working with organisations and corporations such as yours and one that works on delivering benefits and out-comes.
Relevance: Our initiatives deliver a continuing message to the public that your organization or company has a relevant social responsibility programme in place and that it is actively translating its concern into action.
Brand Support: The long-term nature of the state and conditions which families and communities face in our country and the continuing involvement of Faith in Families in addressing their issues through outcomes employing Changing Tomorrow Today™ initiatives means your participation as a Sponsor can carry on for several years thereby bolstering your profile, image and brand recall.
HOW YOU CAN PARTICIPATE
Access to audiences using online communications is a powerful tool. You can start your sponsorship by supporting this blog website in either of two options:
- Standard Plan: For an annual sponsorship fee of only $ 600.00/p.a. (or, the equivalent of $ 50.00/mo.), you’ll receive external website link-ages for up to three (3) webpage exposures during the year. But, if you desire more exposure in other web pages on this site an additional $ 15.00/exposure fee is the standard rate today.
- Premium Plan: For an annual sponsorship fee of $ 1,200.00/p.a. (or, the equivalent $ 100.00/mo.), you’ll receive your very own internal web-page in Faith in Families’ website with its own active external link to your website’s home page.
HOW IT WORKS: The majority of all published articles found on individual web pages on this site will have a boxed panels containing individual hyperlinked images (see the samples below).
(THESE ARE SAMPLE LINKS ONLY)
Please Visit This Page’s Sponsor Links
When clicked by any of our website visitors or subscribed members the action redirects them immediately to your own website’s home page or, if you prefer, to another webpage inside Faith in Families’ blog site whose content is written by you about how your organisation or company proactively contributes to the welfare and well-being of families and communities in a locale, region or across the country. This Premium Plan option also contains a hyperlink to your web-site.
In either case, the web pages containing these exposures also contain both ‘Share’ and ‘Tell A Friend’ buttons – a viral communication feature which allow site visitors to instantly reach other parties on the Web through their personal accounts using a choice of over 285 social networking websites like Facebook, Bebo, etc. and by also sending direct personal email invites to mul-tiple addressees over the Internet.
CALL US TODAY: (021) 027 29975
We’d be happy to hear from you and explore other ways that can further en-hance your social responsibility programme through the initiative of Faith in Families’ Changing Tomorrow Today™.
OR EMAIL YOUR ENQUIRY TO:
SUBJECT: Changing Tomorrow Today